- Engineering students with GPA >= 3.0 can apply for the ECE or BME graduate program through a linked BS/MS, BS/ME, or BS/PhD program
- Students can take two graduate courses double counted for the BS degree and a graduate degree
- For BS/Master programs, students need only 24 credit hours and can start working with a research advisor during their senior year
- No need for a formal application such as reference letters, essay, and GRE scores
- Download and complete the application form and the appropriate curriculum worksheet.
- Email or give the completed application form, curriculum worksheet, BS transcripts, and a resume to Ms. Lori Barrett, firstname.lastname@example.org.