- Faculty, staff and students are no longer required to be fully vaccinated; however, the vaccine, including a booster, is strongly encouraged in order to maintain a healthy campus.
- This change does not preclude students enrolled in specific programs. Students should consult their program director for additional guidance.
- Students with internships, practicums, or clinicals at off-site facilities must adhere to the off-campus organization's guidelines.
- Additionally, athletics also has testing and vaccine guidelines that they must adhere to as part of the NCAA guidance.
- Please upload your vaccination and booster documents through the Monarch Wellness Portal.
Please note that the Jim Jarett Annex is no longer offering vaccines or boosters. Faculty, staff and students who wish to be vaccinated or boosted, should find the nearest location and Sign-Up for Your Free COVID-19 Vaccine.
Please consult the Virginia Department of Health website to determine the vaccine or booster that is most appropriate for you.
Please continue to protect yourself and others by following the recommended CDC Guidelines.