Political Science & Geography
- International political economy, foreign aid, connections between domestic politics and international relations, international conflict
- Rooney, B., and DiLorenzo, M. (2021). Political Turnover, Regime Type, and Investment Behavior. International Interactions, 47 (4), pp. 777-793.
- DiLorenzo, M. (2021). Trade Layoffs and Hate in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 102 (2), pp. 771-785.
- DiLorenzo, M., and Rooney, B. (2021). International Constraints, Political Turnover, and Voting Consistency in the United Nations General Assembly. Foreign Policy Analysis, 17 (1), pp. 162-186.
- DiLorenzo, M., and Stone, T. Term Limits and Environmental Treaty Commitments. International Studies Quarterly
- DiLorenzo, M. International Politics and the Subnational Allocation of World Bank Development Projects. Political Studies Review
- Masaki, T., Parks, B. C., Faust, J., Leiderer, S., and DiLorenzo, M. Aid Management, Trust, and Development Policy Influence: New Evidence from a Survey of Public Sector Officials in Low-Income and Middle-Income Countries. Studies in Comparative International Development
- DiLorenzo, M., and Cheng, M. (2019). Political Turnover and Chinese Development Cooperation. Chinese Journal of International Politics, 12 (1), pp. 123-151.
- DiLorenzo, M., McBride, B., and Ray, J. L. (2019). Presidential Political Ambition and US Foreign Conflict Behavior, 1816-2010. Conflict Management and Peace Science, 36 (2), pp. 111-130.
- DiLorenzo, M. (2019). Leader Survival, Sources of Political Insecurity, and International Conflict. Political Research Quarterly, 72 (3), pp. 596-609.
- DiLorenzo, M. (2018). Bypass Aid and Unrest in Autocracies. International Studies Quarterly, 62 (1), pp. 208-219.
- DiLorenzo, M., and Rooney, B. (2018). Domestic Uncertainty, Third-Party Resolve, and International Conflict. Journal of Peace Research, 55 (4), pp. 445-459.