Building Technology Spaces
Classroom Central provides design consultations and audiovisual installations for classrooms and conference rooms around campus. If you'd like to create a new technology-enabled room, or if you'd like to update an existing room, we'll meet with you to discuss options and budgets.
We have a few core designs already in place that can be used or modified to fit most technology requests.
This room includes a wireless presentation system that works with laptops or tablets. All equipment is controlled by a touch-screen panel mounted in the instructor desk. Optional Lecture Capture capability allows faculty to record or live stream lectures from a high-definition camera.* There is also a support phone mounted on the wall near the instructor desk that gives the instructor direct support from ITS Classroom Central.
- Digital ceiling-mounted projector
- Pull-down projection screen
- Distributed sound system
*Learn more about Lecture Capture and see which classrooms are already equipped with Capture technology.
Conference Room Standards
- This design is primarily built for video conferencing. The included touch-screen device features a professional microphone and auto-tracking camera, great for collaborating with others in remote locations.
- Additionally, you have the option to connect your own device (wired or wirelessly) for content sharing.
- This design is great for sharing local content and presentations among a group of people gathered in the same room. Connect your own device (wired or wirelessly) or access content from the built-in PC.
- Local PC also allows for video conferencing, with a 4k webcam and a microphone included.
Enhanced (optional add-on)
- Add a sound bar with an integrated professional microphone and auto-tracking camera.
Request a Quote
Click the "REQUEST A QUOTE" button, which will open the ITS project management tool Gameplan.
Log in with your MIDAS ID and password, click "Audio Visual Services," then "Request a Project."
(In order to request or track projects in Gameplan, you need Gameplan client creditials. To request credentials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)