The E.V. Williams Center for Real Estate strives to connect those engaged or interested in real estate and economic development to the research, curriculum and students at Old Dominion University (ODU). Through programming, research initiatives and publications, the Center partners with its members, ODU alumni and business leaders to educate the community and provide ODU students with enrichment experiences that facilitate their professional development.
As always, your suggestions are appreciated. Please contact us with questions or comments.
Market Review Reports
Market Review Presentations
Market Review Podcasts
The E.V. Williams Center for Real Estate Membership is comprised of leaders and decision makers from all sectors of the real estate and economic development communities.
- Complimentary registration to all E.V. Williams Center for Real Estate programs and events;
- Name and affiliation published in the Market Review and Forecast book (11,000 copies distributed)
- Participation in various student/professional networking and mentoring events;
- Service as internship hosts and mentors;
- Satisfaction from supporting the growth and development of future real estate and economic development professionals.
For more information please contact Ruth Cookson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-683-5570.
Harvey Lindsay School of Real Estate
The Harvey Lindsay School of Real Estate at ODU embraces a comprehensive multi-disciplinary approach. The faculty bring real-world experience to the classroom to engage you in a curriculum that will assist you in developing the analytical and professional skills necessary for a career in real estate or economic development.
Explore the Harvey Lindsay School of Real Estate
Strome Business Minute
Listen to the Strome Business Minute by Dr. Jeff Tanner, dean of the Strome College of Business
November 20, 2019
November 19, 2019
Hampton Roads Real Estate Market
October 31, 2019
September 24, 2019