The Business Development Center (BDC) at Old Dominion University is currently reaching out to Commonwealth of Virginia organizations and agencies, exploring opportunities on how existing programs or new programs could jointly be created to augment local Small Business.
BDC helps Virginia entrepreneurs and businesses develop and grow their businesses. BDC provides no cost personalized business advising services, training workshops, mentoring, and adaptive general support. Serving small, mid, and large businesses across a wide range of venture stages, from new businesses to existing businesses looking to scale. Additionally, the BDC can help those interested in qualifying for and obtaining state and federal government contracts.
- Business Consulting
- Business establishment and start-up assistance
- Opportunity identification
- Product and service needs assessment
- Technical Assistance
- Registration and certification support for state and federal government contracting opportunities
- Matchmaking between Prime contractors and Small Business contractors
- Access to the programs and resources of the Old Dominion University Institute for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (ODU-IIE)
- Access to programs and support at the Virginia Workforce Innovation Entrepreneur Center (VWIEC). Register here.