There are many ways to support the Old Dominion University Libraries.
- Become a volunteer
- Join the Friends of the ODU Libraries
- Consider a monetary donation earmarked to the Library through the Development Office (contact: Barbara Henley)
Friends of the Old Dominion University Libraries
Benefits of Membership
All members of the Friends of the Old Dominion University Libraries receive these benefits:
- Borrowing privileges for the ODU Libraries collections. (Interlibrary loan service is not included.)
- Personalized member card which serves as your borrowing card.
- Friends of the Libraries Newsletter.
- Opportunities for volunteer service to the Libraries.
- Preview of the annual book sale (no book sale in 2020 due to COVID).
How to Join
Complete this form and bring it to the Perry Library Help Desk on the 1st floor, along with a valid photo identification (i.e., driver's license, military ID, state-issued ID card, or passport) and a proof of address (i.e., a utility bill with your name and address).
The Friends of the Libraries Newsletter has information about what's happening at the Libraries and the Friends' efforts to support them.